Spray foam insulation is the perfect solution for a variety of agricultural and commercial applications, including indoor grow rooms, shipping containers and metal buildings. Both durable and high-performing, our polyurethane spray insulation is sure to meet your needs.
Benefits of Polyurethane Spray Foam
- Temperature control and refrigeration
- 100% barrier against air, vapor and moisture
- Mold and pest resistant
- Contains no HCFC, VOCs or formaldehydes
- Fills every void and crevice for air-tight results
- Seals out dirt, particles and allergens for a healthier environment
- Improves energy efficiency
- Reduces wear and tear on heating and air conditioned systems
- Adds structural strength (up to 300%)
- Excellent sound control qualities
- Increases resale value of your structure
- Agriculture: Grow rooms, refrigerated areas, storage, pole barns, cellars
- Commercial: Warehouses, shops, sheds
- Industrial: Tanks, containers, sound controlled facilities
- Residential: New construction and remodels
Why Choose Home Spray Foam?
Based in Eugene and Bend, our family-owned and operated company has served clients across Oregon. Our certified team is highly experienced in spraying agricultural buildings. We understand the ever-changing nature of this industry and partake in opportunities including the Annual Cannabis Collaborative Conference to continually deepen our knowledge. We are also a member of the Oregon Cannabis Association.
Call us at 541-357-4275 for a free estimate or to learn more about our spray foam insulation.