Closed polyurethane spray foam is a very common type of spray foam. Because of its greater resistance to water, the closed cell spray foam is used usually to prevent moisture build up which may lead to mold problems. It also works as a great insulator to avoid air drafts and to keep the house cool in the summer and warm in the winter. See more specifications below.
- 2# Density
– Rigid SPF
– High / Medium Density
- Non-Ozone depleting (HFC) blowing agent.
- High R-Value – 6.8 per inch
- Offer up to 300% increased structural value (over 2″)
- Air Barrier at 1″.
- Vapor Retarder at 2″ or greater.
- Offers sound barrier performance (will not absorb noise).