Call For Free Estimates: (541) 357-4275 – OR – E-mail Us: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Benefits of Spray Foam Insulation
Tired of your house becoming a victim to either scalding hot, or frigid cold temperatures, because the low-grade insulation in your walls are under performing? Home Spray Foam’s spray foam insulation solutions will help improve your insulation performance, by optimizing temperatures with our closed-cell spray foam application, which will help fully regulate the temperatures in your home. From moisture barriers, to controlling noise, the benefits for our closed cell spray foam insulation are plentiful.
Most closed cell spray foam insulation can be implemented at lower temperatures, as well as acting as a vapor barrier, and preventing mass water, e.g. floods, water heater tanks, etc… For the perfect comfort at an energy saving expense, our spray foam insulation is the perfect choice. Check out the full list of benefits below:
- 100% Air Barrier, Vapor Barrier, Moisture Barrier and refrigeration / temperature control.
- Fill every void and crevice.
- Healthier living environment – seals out dirt, particles and allergens.
- High R-Value – 6.8 / per inch.
- Creates Structural Strength (up to 300%).
- Save on utilities – Excellent energy efficiency.
- Reduces wear and tear on heating and air-conditioned systems.
- Mold and Pest Resistant – has no food value for mold to grow.
- Contains no HCFC, VOC’s or Formaldehydes.
- Excellent sound control qualities.
- Increase resale value of your structure.